Sunday, August 1, 2010

2 week

Can't believe we're home 2 weeks already. Ava's doing great! Seems to be that sleep is the main issue we're having now. Ava fights sleep at all costs. This started in China when she'd yell when we'd close the curtains to keep out the heat-I think she thought we were trying to get her to sleep. I looked online and it looks like sleep can be an issue because it's when children can feel most vulnerable. It makes sense because Frankie used to become more fearful at night while dealing with grief. Really though, we can't complain-Ava is a delight. She's picking up more English words and I'm beginning to understand more of her Chinese. From what I've read, we're very lucky. I feel so blessed. Please keep us in your prayers for helping us all with the transition to daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment